Larry B. Stevens
Larry has been practicing law in Minnesota since 1973. He began his legal career as an attorney for Honeywell, Inc., then transitioned into private practice where he has been for 30 years. Larry’s practice focus includes Litigation, Business, Real Estate, Appellate Proceedings, Personal Injury, Probate, Estate Planning, and Bankruptcy.
Some of Larry’s distinguishing acknowledgements include:
- Honorary Co-Chairman of the Business Advisory Council of The National Republican Congressional Committee, 2004-2005;
- Member of the Presidential Business Commission, 2005;
- Recipient of the Ronald Reagan Republican Gold Medal, 2004 & 2005; and
- Five Star Wealth Manager, Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business Magazine, 2010 and 2013.
- Listed among top lawyers in Minnesota by the Legal Network, 2016
United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 1974
State of Minnesota, 1973
J.D., University of Indiana Law School, 1972
B.A., University of Minnesota, 1966
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
Minnesota State Bar Association
Mollie is an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Minnesota. She joined the firm as an Associate in 2017 and focuses on representing clients in a variety of civil law matters, including Business, Contract, Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate, Divorce, Disability and Social Security, and general civil litigation. In addition, her legal experience ranges from criminal prosecution and defense to personal injury.
Prior to attending law school, Mollie worked at a private treatment facility for women. That experience gave her a unique understanding of and compassion for her clients and their life complications, difficulties, and exciting achievements.
State of Minnesota, 2017
J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, 2015
B.A., Maryville College, 2010
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
Minnesota Bar Association
The 2nd District Bar Association